[bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Jake,

It seems to me that just yesterday on the list
somebody quoted from the volunteer page that people
who were interested in discussing books, volunteer
subjectsm and anything else under the sun should join.
 And several months ago the subject came up and the
majority of people were for keeping things as they
are. We'll see what happens now. Tony seems to be very
strong and persuasive.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com