[bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

Sadly, the friendliness and Guido's and Pratik's humor
will disappear, I think. I feel I have made friends on
this list, and I will miss them.

If anyone needs help with anything, e.g., missing
pages, I will keep an eye on this list or you can
write to me directly. Please note and save my e-mail
address for future reference: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

Cindy

-- Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.  Here is a very simple guideline.  If the
> message does not relate
> either directly to books or bookshare, it should go
> to the chatter
> list.  If you have to put "OT:" in the subject, it
> doesn't belong on this
> list.  If it is about something the majority of
> people aren't interested
> in, it goes on the chatter list.  If people start
> asking you to please move
> the thread elsewhere, it goes to the chatter list.
> The chat list is for
> overflow discussion not related to volunteering for
> bookshare.  I hope this
> is clear enough.
>
> At 07:34 PM 5/31/2005 -0700, you wrote:
> >How will one know to go there? I'm not one for
> general
> >chatty lists -- I can never think of things to day,
> >and I have too much to do to spend much time there.
>
> Tony Baechler
> Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
> http://goldenaudio.net/

Discover Yahoo!