[bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:28:58 -0700

Hi. Here is a very simple guideline. If the message does not relate either directly to books or bookshare, it should go to the chatter list. If you have to put "OT:" in the subject, it doesn't belong on this list. If it is about something the majority of people aren't interested in, it goes on the chatter list. If people start asking you to please move the thread elsewhere, it goes to the chatter list. The chat list is for overflow discussion not related to volunteering for bookshare. I hope this is clear enough.

At 07:34 PM 5/31/2005 -0700, you wrote:

How will one know to go there? I'm not one for general
chatty lists -- I can never think of things to day,
and I have too much to do to spend much time there.

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/