[bksvol-discuss] Re: mystery dash

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

I've had that problem, too. Then I found that in
Replace, there's a section that says More, and when
you click on that, there's a section  entitled
Special, and when you click on that, you see a lot of
choices including em dash and en dash. When I go up to
one of those, I can get rid the dash.

I'm using Microsoft Word and Macintosh, and I "see"
things in different places than you, so I don't know
if my system would be the same as yours,  but I
thought I'd offer the suggestion anyway.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com