[bksvol-discuss] mystery dash

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:58:26 -0400 (EDT)

"A Man Lay Dead" has a mysterious dash in it, which I am having trouble finding to get rid of. I am editing in Word. I can see the dash on my braille display, and JFW sees it, but if I select it, cut, then paste it into the Find dialog to find the next one, Find thinks there is nothing there, and of course doesn't find it. I also tried typing a - in the Find box, but it doesn't find this particular kind of dash. Any ideas how I can clean up this odd dash?
Thanks.
Tracy