[bksvol-discuss] Re: more newbie questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

It is not unusual for there to be no isbn number in older books, like 1944.

Put asterisks (I use 2; I think some people use 3--maybe even one; no set
number has been established-- between sections where there are line spaces. You
don't have to do anything between paragraphs. I agree that for those with sight
it sometimes is difficult to see  that there's a new paragraph, depending on
the font used. I also find it hard to tell whether there is a space between
two  words in some fonts. Therefore when I'm proofing I enlarge the text to
250, sometimes even larger. I realize that if there is no space between the
words that spell-check will find that error, but I like to be able to see the
space myself without having to peer closely at the screen.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: