[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:13:10 EDT

I think I would just go ahead and ask anyone on the list who can to do it
anyway. The person who originally scanned it may or may not still have it on
hand and if it was a library book it might be just as hard to get it back as
it would be for someone else to get it.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Ship of Rome
Date:
7/26/2009 6:04:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
hart0421@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi all,

I'm proofing this book. So far it's a superior scan, but I need a rescan of
pages 71-2. My best guess is an alignment problem on the scanner.

Anyway, I'll keep working, and if the scanner of this book is here, please
send the two needed pages to

hart0421@xxxxxxx

Thanks, and if I don't hear from the scanner in the next few days I'll give
a copyright and edition to the list and ask for volunteers.

Kellie

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)