[bksvol-discuss] Re: mathematical books

  • From: "Rachel" <rherold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:50:58 -0800

I think this answered what I asked *grin*  I'll go ahead and continue the
proofing.
These aren't formulas though, it's about cantor's hypothesis, lots of
alephs, bets, infinity signs; notations rather than formulas, though there
are a few of those too.
It'll be another couple months probably before I'm done with it though, I
can only do about 10 pages a week.  : p

Rachel