[bksvol-discuss] Re: mathematical books

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:42:21 -0600

Wow, sounds kind of tedious, but it is really great that someone is willing
to take on such challenges.  It is so extremely hard to find usable books
about math that are possible to read when your blind unless you buy a
brailled book, which isn't always affordable for individuals only reading a
book for curiocity.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/