[bksvol-discuss] Re: mathematical books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:09:22 -0800 (PST)

Wow! I'm impressed -- but what you said is Greek to me
(grin). And you're a music major, not a mathematician?
Are you minoring in philosophy? They do say that music
and math are closely related (I've not quite
understood that, but I've heard it) --and I've noticed
that scientists and doctors seem to also have a
passion for music and many play instruments. Where do
you go to college, and what do you plan to do with
your major? Perform? Teach? Join an orchestra.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail