[bksvol-discuss] Re: long synopsis, what kind of file?

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:42:33 -0500

I have always included material from the back cover for my synopsis. As Mike said it's the best way to get a good overview. And it is part of the book. I have never had an issue. And I never put in the words from the back cover. I'd think that's obvious. I could never write that flowery.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>