[bksvol-discuss] Re: long synopsis, what kind of file?

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:38:48 -0800

Hi Jake, I always cited From the back cover also, unless one got by me late at nite, always possible. But the way the responce was apparently worded from Gustavo, no copyrighted material period. Unless again I misunderstood . Thanks, Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>