[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Final Jeopardy

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:26:32 -0500

Hello,

The fair list is updated, generally, nightly. I've got a batch script setup to run in the middle of the night that takes care of it. It's actual running requires of course that my machine be booted up and have internet access to my website providers servers, hence the generally qualifier. I checked and it's current now as of yesterday's collection.

Jake