[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Final Jeopardy

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:14:33 -0500

Bud, I try and put them in as I go, another thing you might want to do is keep track of how manny pages you scan before you get to the first page of the book which could be page 1 or page 6. For example, the book I'm doing had one page more than I started on because the book started on page 7. The previoyus book had 15 pages before it started on page 1. So page was on scan page 16.

For skype contact bobwichitaks