[bksvol-discuss] Re: index missing

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

In theory, the Index is not mandated, although I am opposed to removing it
personally.  As long as the full body of text of the story is there, it is
adequate for submission.  If you want it included, perhaps someone can get the
book and send you the pages, but Indexes are a bear sometimes because of the
columns and indents, etc.
 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples