[bksvol-discuss] Re: index missing

  • From: "Mike Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:20:48 -0700

HI Barren, Since an index is not considered to be core material some people leave it out and the manual says that's fine.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Darren Tomblin
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:07 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] index missing

Hi, I have a problem with a book that i'm proffing. The entire index is
missing. what am I supposed to do here. thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin (KC9JJJ)