[bksvol-discuss] Re: index missing

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

For both Nichole and I (my dyslexia), it is easier to go to a page number (1-3
characters) than trying to type a text string; less risk of errors or
transposing numbers and such.

It cannot hurt to have an index and it can seriously help people easily
forgotten like our family.
 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples