[bksvol-discuss] Re: index missing

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 02:39:39 -0700

I'm not a scanner so it's not my place to tell you what to do; if you
have a very good scanner I think you should scan it and not    worry
about columns or anything else;  as a sighted reader of nonfiction I
use the index frequently; as  proofreader I do not proof them because
I figure that a reader can do a "find for whatever term or word he/she
is looking for and will learn what page in the book it will be and can
get there. But of course it has to be there smile evenif not in
perfect shape