[bksvol-discuss] Re: inaccuracy in a history

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:18:08 -0500

I believe then the topic is not editing and copyright violations, but
sensorship.  It's not our jobs to decide a book doesn't belong in the
collection.  The book should be accepted if it meets Bookshare's
requirements for accepting a book.

Kasondra, hope this makes you feel better about accepting it.  If you can't
do it based on what you're reading, then release it and let someone else
validate it.

HTH

Gerald

  _____