[bksvol-discuss] Re: inaccuracy in a history

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:37:14 -0400

Hi, Kasondra. I know what you mean, but unfortunately...or maybe fortunately,
depending on which side of the fence you're on...an inaccuracy on the part of
the author isn't grounds for rejection and we can't correct it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx