[bksvol-discuss] Re: inaccuracy in a history

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:58:14 -0400 (EDT)

I totally agree.  If a book is wrong, we have to leave it wrong.  Even if
the author wrote "she" for "he", we have to leave it alone.  We're not
editors; we're proofreaders, or copyists, in that our job is to make the
Bookshare text match the print text as best we can, even if the print text
is flawed.
Tracy