[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:52:43 -0500

Cindy, when I go to the volunteer homepage, I click on checkout a book. This takes me to the list of books that are available to be checked out for proofing. On the page, there is a link for books in process. This list is those books that are currently being proofed. On this page there are also links for books awaiting approval, and those that have recently been rejected. There is also a link on the volunteer homepage for the books in process. This also takes you to the list of books that are currently being proofed, and has the links for those books awaiting approval and that have recently been rejected. On the page of books that are currently available for checkout, there is a search box that you can use to search, but there is not one for the other pages. Hope this helps.

Melissa

Cindy wrote:
once again  I tried to find a book hat has been submitted  i books in process.
I like to cross submitted books off the being-scanned list and indicated if
they're available for proofing, but this is the third situation in which I have
been unable to find title or author in the ready to check out, and I have no
way to find out if books are in the process of being proofed. Am I missing
something? Without a title, I can't check history.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: