[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:40:22 -0500

I looked up r e n a i s s a n c e in the Meriam-Webster online dictionary
and according to the article I pulled up, it is from the French, which does
mean rebirth.  Pratik, you are our linguistics expert.  Are the two words
intercdhangeable, and how is the one I just spelled supposed to be
pronounced?

Thanks,

Sue S.