[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:59:55 -0800

Do you mean that when you space on the browse button you still cannot access the list of files? When you space on the browse button you should be able to tab to the list of files, select the one you want to upload (submit) and then tab past the box with the file name you have entered in the form to the open button and space or enter.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>