[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:24:40 -0600

If you can't see the browse button at all, an alternative would be to get the entire location of the book, for example,

c:\documents and settings\my documents\mybook.rtf
and plug that into the edit field for the file name.

It's a hassle, I know, but I think that would work if you have to.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>