[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

oh, Gosh. I don't know then.  It must be somewhere, but  only know what works
on a Mac.
Could you have saved it somewhere else, e.g., a backup disk, or might it be in
a folder, like applications, or somewhere? Of maybe saved under a different
name so that its contents is somewhere but not in the file where it should be.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Wait, though--maybe you're expecting something to happens that doesn't happen.
When you're uploading, your finished proof, you click on browse on the page,
then when the title of your file shows up in your menu, you click on Open. The
file does not actually open; the title appears in the box next to Browse; then
you continue with the upload proess--hit continue. You never actually see the
whole file again--just the title.
Cindy

Date: Monday, June 20,
                  2011, 4:49 PM