[bksvol-discuss] Re: headers and footersRE: Re: Question, was: submitted The Little Bookheaders

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:35:59 -0700

Hi, Bob. yes, your explanation was helpful as well as educational. I have a
Canon LIDE90 scanner and am chicken about using it. The reason is I don't
know how print books are organized. Oh, just put it down to that scanning
sounds intimidating to me and I know I have no idea of what to do in order
to proceed. Regards, Kim. P.S.: Yeah, I'd also like to know what others have
to say on the subject. K.

  _____

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question, was: submitted The Little Book
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 3:13 PM

Dear Bud;

I just noticed that you also are a ham radio operator. I am also in my call
sign is: N0HSJ
talking about all headers have been deleted. Do you mean at the top of the
page were sometimes it has the title and/or the name of the chapter? I have
not been deleting these, as I think they provide visual cues for sighted
readers, but if I should be deleting them, I will start with my next book.
Or, is it okay to do it whichever way and just make a note in the
submissions?

Thanks as always for everyone's help!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce

database 4346 (20090818) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4347 (20090819) __________