[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 and tables

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:30:11 -0700

Hi Bob,

    I didn't think one could actually create a table in Kurzweil.  Of
course, I admit freely to not having read the user's manual from cover to
cover, but could be wrong.  I thought that Kurzweil could interpret tables
when the OCR engines found them, but not that it could create them like Word
can.

But if I'm wrong, then, please, correct me.  I'd like to know if creating
tables in Kurzweil is possible the way that it is in Word.

    I'm not a Word fanatic either, by the way, only use it when I must, but
I do use it when I must.

Mayrie

  _____