[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:44:37 -0600 (CST)

I believe E is right. Similarly, we are (largely) missing histories of Asia, South America, and the Middle East written from a Euro-American perspective. I believe this should change, and both sides of the history should be brought to Bookshare.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion