[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:51:15 -0500

Art history, hobbies and handicrafts.

Gardening and plants

These are two I noticed, and both are a pain to edit.

Carrie what Etiquette books did you get I have Everything Etiquette book here
to submit after a clean up.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)