[bksvol-discuss] formatting stats

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:14:04 -0400

Hi list:

After reading some messages about specialized formatting. I conducted a little
research. Currently there are 412 books on the download page. Out of the 412
there are 1 win win, 16 kes, 24 ark, 66 doc, 116 txt, and 183 rtf. As you can
see the major submissions are rtf and txt which almost anyone can open. I have
openbook and I have been validating the ark files because I know that most
people can't validate those. However, there are a lot of text books in ark
format, and I just don't feel comfortable validating those. So if there are
those on this list who have openbook and don't mind validating text books
please go for it and I will concentrate on the others.  There's only 1 lonely
win win file. I don't know how long that will stay up there. So if anyone has
win win, please look at that book.
*****
Grace