[bksvol-discuss] Re: (slightly off-topic) Manufacturers

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:30:35 -0400

Hi Everyone:
I have seen the stat that about 80% of all hardware and software is
purchased for a blind person by some agency, either publicor private. (i
also have some anecdotal evidence to support that #)

With those kind of numbers, tell me, why wouldn't a company think they are
selling to an agency when 4 out of 5 times, they are?