[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding soft page breaks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:59:02 -0800

Hi Lissi,

The soft page breaks confuse me too.  That's why I increase my paper size to
get rid of all of them in any book as soon as I encounter one.  I have
enough trouble adding the number of preliminary pages to the page number in
the text and getting it right that I don't need anything else confusing me!
So, I totally get where you're coming from, Lissi.

Mayrie

  _____