[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding soft page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:04:52 -0800 (PST)

Ah--but they appear throughout the text. I know normally when one puts in hard
breaks the soft breaks disappear--but I'm having to reconnect sentences--well,
it's no big deal. I've taken care of them all now, and put in all the hard
breaks. All I have to do now before sending this to bookshare is finish
checking the page numbering and double-checking to be sure all the proper words
are italicized. Then I hope someone will proof this book because although I
read a lot of the pages and have done a spell check I Don't want to read proof
it myself because I've already so much of it--but not every page and I want to
be sure it's truly excellent. The book is The Tomb, the first Repairman Jack
novel. It should be an easy proof but it is a long (404) book; it is
interesting but slightly suspenseful--has some horrible creatures and some
swearing and a little not particlularly explicit sex.

I am going to submit in a day or two it but am asking that the credit go to the
original submitter. If anyone is interested in proofing it please let me know.
The last thing to do, when I finish double-checking page numering is making
sure all the italiciZed words are in so all you'll have to do is read through
tit in case there are any scannos  may have missed.

Cindy