[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding soft page breaks

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:10:01 -0500

I meant in, um, print? I didn't mean "say Page break" as in speak page
break. I meant if you look at the screen, the hard page breaks say Page
Break right on the line that goes across the screen. The soft page breaks
are just dotted lines with no words on the line.

Does that make sense? I don't have a screen reader or anything so I don't
know how those work or what they say when they come to soft or hard page
breaks. Cindy is sighted and was the original asker about the soft page
breaks. I didn't think about anyone else wanting to know, sorry.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Years of Wonder: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine