[bksvol-discuss] Re: do others like this description?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:00:56 -0500

I'm with Chris on this one. I don't see a problem with the description, and
I think we've worked too hard to get people to actually write a synopsis to
start singling out ones we don't like on a public list. I know a lot of
people who have been shy about writing descriptions at all since they have
to use their own words instead of copying something from Amazon. I don't
want to undermine a person's confidence. I really don't want to go back to
seeing the word "none" in the synopsis field of books.

Monica Willyard