[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious - and Cherry Ames

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:26:18 EDT

Those of you who are fans of nurse books please don't take offense at this.
I am only talking about a vague impression I had in the past that was not
based on much in the way of facts. When I was in high school I did notice
that a number of people were reading nurse books. I had no reason to be
interested in those books myself, but I noticed that virtually every person who
saw carrying them around were those who I would have classified as the
airhead caucus of the female student body, so I came to think of nurse books as
airhead books. After leaving high school I never gave that impression a
thought again and, indeed, I never gave nurse books a thought again because I
don't think I ever saw one again. That is, I never gave them a thought again
until the subject came up here. Now I wonder if the nurse books you folks are
talking about are the same ones I saw when I was in high school.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious - and Cherry Ames
Date:
8/17/2009 10:12:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
gstweedy@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I love them well this first one I'm reading, so I know I'll love the rest
wow.