[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit timing

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:00:58 -0400

Shelley:
Black Stallion Returns is validated and up.  the Truth About Dogs will be
shortly (another one of those books the BN kept junking on me).  Now I have
begun to place it as a copy on my computer each time I validate part of a
book so the validation up to the point I've validated continues to be on the
computer just in case.  Took almost a year for me to realize that would be a
safer way to not have to validate things four and five times on the
BrailleNote! Now, nobody make any remarks about my brain here (smile), let's
just say it's lucky my head is attached to my body! Ahhhhh, the art of
getting older! (LOL)

In fairness to the BrailleNote, I have figured out that some of the
"truncated files" I think I caused by not realizing I was out of the spell
checker and exiting the file with another command directly after the command
to exit.  Boy does the BN hate that mistake.  Being very careful now
concerning that problem.  that was not all the problem but some of it.  Will
hurry on your book Shelley and sorry it has taken so long.

Reggie