[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit timing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:50:52 -0400

Ah, Reggie that is not a problem.  I would think you wouldn't have to do
much to the Truth about Dogs, as I read it through before I submitted it.
Fascinating book and one my dad loved when I gave him my print copy as well,
I can't use it anymore.  smile.  Read in in February while at the Maryland
School for the Blind without TV or Internet, or phones, smile, we got a lot
of reading done.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle