[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter numbers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:48:30 -0700

Hi Rick,

The short answer to both of your questions, is "yes."  In fact, the tools
seem to glitch less when books containing chapter numbers without the word
"Chapter" before them get the word "Chapter" added in.

We aren't supposed to change the text of the book, I know, but permission
for this has been given.

Also, your handling of footnotes is  almost correct. I put the final bracket
after the text of the footnote so that it would look something like this:
[Footnote: From Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss.]

Hope that helps.

Mayrie