[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing dashes to em dashes

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:27:13 -0500 (CDT)

Actually braille does have a long dash.  You simply write the hyphen
twice, and it's the functional equivalent.

Isn't this what you'd do when typing?  Printing might use a slight
variation on this character, --  but that's just what you'd do in braille.
--
"True Terror is waking up and finding your old high school class is
running the country."--Kurt Vonegut.   Pax, Max.  <Mail to: