[bksvol-discuss] Re: changing dashes to em dashes

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:34:32 -0400

Cindy,

Braille does have double dashes/long dash.  It is represented by dots 3 6, 3
6.   The issue is with the Bookshare translation software that converts the
RTF files to Braille.  The long dash character is not recognized as such.
When the collection is reconverted with another translator in the future,
this will be solved.

So, continue what you're doing.

Pratik