[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't sign in

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:34:25 -0700

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just now did it but unfortunately it didn't fix it. I guess I'll just have to wait until bookshare support answers my email about it. I wonder how long it takes for them to answer email? Do you know of a phone number for such things as that?
Thanks.

Bud

At 04:50 PM 8/24/2005, you wrote:
Bud,

You could try pulling up your internet options in your browser and deleting
your cookies if you're using Internet Explorer and see if that makes a
difference.  From what I remember, your e-mail address for the field above
your password is stored in a cookie.  Seems like someone else had a problem
earlier this year and deleting their cookies fixed it.

Gerald

Gerald