[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't sign in

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:07:44 -0700

Thanks Cindy for replying. I did send a note to support and I will see what they come up with. I noticed that my id wasn't in there anymore either. I had to type it in but it doesn't seem to stay. In the meantime I'll just keep the book here while I scann another one.

Bud
At 01:24 PM 8/24/2005, you wrote:
Dear Bud,

You're not being ignored (smile).  I, for one, simply
had no idea what to suggest, and I hoped someone else
would. My only suggestion wold have been to write to
Gustavo, Janice or Peter at Benetech.org.--and
hopefully whoever is covering the volunteer list until
Marissa is replaced would see your message and
respond. At least Jim did have an idea--he's one up on
me. (smile).

We had that problem with our DSL one day. Somehow
there was a glitch--there may have been a power surge
or something wrong with the telephone system, but our
password had been wiped out and we couldn't access the
web at all. We had to call and, with assistance,
re-set up our DSL and put in a new password.

Cindy

-- Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> No, the cap lock is off and I tried it again this
> morning and still
> can't get in.  Sure seems strange since I've been
> doing the same
> thing for a couple years.  I wonder who I can
> contact  at  bookshare
> to see if they can figure  it  out.
> Thanks for your reply. Yours was the only response I
> received.
>
> Bud
> At 10:37 PM 8/23/2005, you wrote:
> >Did you have the cap lock on?