[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't sign in

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:29:43 -0700

Hi Jim,

No, the cap lock is off and I tried it again this morning and still can't get in. Sure seems strange since I've been doing the same thing for a couple years. I wonder who I can contact at bookshare to see if they can figure it out.
Thanks for your reply. Yours was the only response I received.

Bud
At 10:37 PM 8/23/2005, you wrote:
Did you have the cap lock on?
JIm B