[bksvol-discuss] Re: btc-1 Your Face Tomorrow:Fever and Spear (Vol. 1)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:55:47 -0700 (PDT)

 I haven't started working on it yet but  I am interested in it and have
requested the print book. I do have one 500+page book to finish and 2 shorter
ones; I've already released it, but if no one has taken it when I've finished
my shorter books I'll take it back (it'll be much more fun than the Hitler
biography. I can alternate working on them.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

are interested in proofreading the book, please, go ahead with it!  Our
main goal is always to grow the Bookshare collection with excellent or better
quality books!  No need for a book to sit around awaiting a proofreader
when someone is already interested in it!

>Carry on and happy proofreading!
>
>Mayrie
>

>________________________________

Mayrie. I'll leave them for newbies in the future, unless they've been on the
list for a long time. In fact, I'll release the one I took. (It's 846 pages.
That should give someone plenty of practice (smile). It was submitted Aug.2011.
That's less than a year ago--not too long. (The title is BTC
Celestal Harmonies and it sounds very interesting.

  wrote:
>>I'm willing to help, if I can. I can't scan anything but I can  check a print
>>book and let you know what should be.
>>>

>>>What does BTC mean? I think I asked before but forgot. I do seem  to
>>>remember that it didn't mean that it was  saved for anyone. I  clicked on a
>>>title that had BTC and saw that it was submitted by Rick Costa.  Once
>>>before I proofed a book he'd submitted, thinking that, since he  was an
>>>employee, it would be near perfect., but I had a lot of work to do.  (I like
>>>to have a lot of work to do;so I've taken the book, Celestial  harmonies.
>>>It's a thick book and so ill take a long time, but it sounds  interesting:
>>>about the Esterhazy family.Gail, if you want me to  get the print book
>>>you're working on and provide missing words or sentences  let me know.
>>>

>>>Cindy
>>>Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary!
>>>
>>>TinyURL.com/752cyrs

      no longer works for Bookshare.  He is no longer available
      for

      author, and ISBN of the book you're working
      wonderful volunteers, and listing here what the problems
      encountering here are and someone might be able to either peek at
      the

      bit.

      [bksvol-discuss] btc-1 Your Face Tomorrow:Fever and Spear (Vol.
      1)

      looking for Rick Costa.

      and it doesn't work.

      pages of text I need help with.

      provided by the System Access Mobile Network.  Visit

      of

      the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list
      line.