[bksvol-discuss] Re: btc-1 Your Face Tomorrow:Fever and Spear (Vol. 1)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 23:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm willing to help, if I can. I can't scan anything but I can check a print
book and let you know what should be.

What does BTC mean? I think I asked before but forgot. I do seem to remember
that it didn't mean that it was  saved for anyone. I clicked on a title that
had BTC and saw that it was submitted by Rick Costa. Once  before I proofed a
book he'd submitted, thinking that, since he was an employee, it would be near
perfect., but I had a lot of work to do. (I like to have a lot of work to do;so
I've taken the book, Celestial harmonies. It's a thick book and so ill take a
long time, but it sounds interesting: about the Esterhazy family.Gail, if you
want me to get the print book you're working on and provide missing words or
sentences let me know.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs