[bksvol-discuss] Re: btc-1 Your Face Tomorrow:Fever and Spear (Vol. 1)

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:32:12 -0700

Hi Cindy,

If you've already got the book and have begun work on it, and are interested
in proofreading the book, please, go ahead with it!  Our main goal is always
to grow the Bookshare collection with excellent or better quality books!  No
need for a book to sit around awaiting a proofreader when someone is already
interested in it!

Carry on and happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____