[bksvol-discuss] Re: books out of order

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:30:03 -0800

Oh, submit in whatever order you like. I was just curious why it happened lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:57 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: books out of order

I submitted book 5 in the Pauline Sokol series because
I currently have it from the library and am reading
it. It came out last October but my own library
doesn't own it and it took a long time for me to get
it from a library downstate.

I read the previous four books in the series before I
knew about Bookshare or else I would have gladly
scanned and shared those four books at the time I had
them from various libraries throughout the state.

It might take me some time to get those previous four
books back from various libraries and I could not see
any sense in holding book 5 to submit after I got the
first four books back.

But if that is the proper thing to do, in the future I
won't scan and submit any books out of order (though
there are plenty of series on Bookshare that are
missing books in the middle).

Jamie in Michigan