[bksvol-discuss] Re: books out of order

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:45:47 -0800

Perhaps I'm just too much of a perfectionist. If I see a series I want to read, I don't submit them to bookshare or anywhere else until I can get my hands on the first book of a series, if that series is best read in order, such as the sword of truth series I cited in my original message.

I just wondered, is all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>